Company Fundamentals, Estimates & Valuations
This page will provide you with access to example use cases to power financial workflows using Refinitiv APIs. On the right are a series of articles describing use cases in detail complete with code examples, snippets and samples, as well as full Jupyter notebooks and source code available on Github. At the bottom of the page you will find links to related APIs, with Overview, Quick Start Guide, full Documentation and Tutorials.
Power your stock picking and company screening workflows using our powerful set of APIs and Feeds, available via desktop solutions, SDKs and enterprise level APIs where redistribution of content is required. Our web APIs provide a broad range of language support so you have unlimited integration options.
API access to the following content sets to power your workflows
Company level fundamental, valuations and estimates data for fundamental analysis workflows. Core data templates include:
- Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cashflow Statements, Pension Statements, Valuation Statements
- Operating Metrics, Business/Geographic Segmentation, Major Customer Segmentation
- Key Ratios, Profit/Value/Risk Ratios
- Investment Efficiency Metrics (eg WACC) and Earnings Quality Models
- Estimates Data - IBES Consensus and proprietory Starmine SMART estimates
- Shareholder Ownership Summaries, Debt and Credit side Information
- Peer Performance and Valuation templates to enable comparison
- Bank & Broker Research Reports including Price targets, Corporate Actions
Discounted Cashflow Modelling
Use our APIs to estimate the value of an investment based on its future cash flows. DCF analysis calculates present value of expected future cash flows using a discount rate. Present value estimates are then used to evaluate potential investments.
Dividend Discount Modelling
Use our APIs to value company stock prices with DDM theory where stock is worth the sum of all of its future dividend payments, discounted back to their present value.
Compare company values to peers and assess financial worth via API. Analyse value versus aggregate multiples such as Industry or Peer Price to Earnings, Price to Sales or Price to Book multiples.
Our APIs providse a powerful capability to screen universes and portfolios of companies by characteristics; portfolio construction, trading and investment idea generation (including asymmetric trading), and factor based analysis
How to visualize performance of a domestic vs. foreign asset adjusted for exchange rate using Eikon Python API