Thomson Reuters Tick History (TRTH) is an Internet-hosted product on the DataScope Select platform that provides a REST API for unparalleled access to historical high frequency data across global asset classes dating to 1996.
Effective June 29, 2018, Tick History v1 and the legacy SOAP API will no longer be available or supported. Please migrate to Tick History v2 and the REST API immediately. For questions, please contact your Thomson Reuters Account Team.
Thomson Reuters Tick History is a historical market data service, offering global intra-day Time and Sales, Quotes, and Market Depth content dating back to January 1996 for an extensive range of equities, indices, foreign exchange, money, fixed income, and derivatives instruments. Designed for customers requiring content to back-test automated and programmatic (algorithmic) trading models and perform historical quantitative research, as well as clients with compliance or transaction cost analysis needs.
Key customer benefits:
- Unique breadth and depth of coverage across all asset classes and regions since 1996.
- A single logical format from a single source, saving time and money.
- Hosted service, no installation required.
- Data available two hours after the major markets close.
- Easy integration with your services.
The Tick History API is available to all Tick History clients at no additional cost.