Subscribe to our Monthly Developer Digest; a newsletter that equips you with best-in-class technical content, data insights and details on how to best leverage our data and APIs. Here you can also access tips and tricks, invitations to our events, and our latest developer job opportunities
Eikon & Workspace
- Access data directly from any application running on your desktop
- Part of the Eikon & Workspace license - this modern web API provides simple access to data and our latest platform capabilities. Ease of use libraries in Python, R.
- Access data to power in-house or thirdparty desktop apps with Refinitiv data
- Provides seamless workflow with the same data across all applications running on the desktop
- Leverage data and entitlements to simplify market data management and reporting
- Allows developers to tap into the full breadth of community tools through a modern API with native Python support
Refinitiv Real-Time SDK C++ & Java
This API consists of a Protocol Specification and a set of Example programs used to illustrate the usage of the protocol to make websocket connections to Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution Systems*, and, to Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized (cloud solution) available via Refinitiv Data Platform (RDP)
These are the Refinitiv Real-Time SDKs (RTSDK), formerly known as the Elektron SDK (ESDK). These SDKs encompass these open source Real-Time APIs: Enterprise Message API (EMA) and Enterprise Transport API (ETA). These SDKs are available for download and contains pre-built libraries on support platforms and compilers. They are also availble on GitHub with instructions for how to build the libraries.
- The API provides the ability to screen entity names, with or without secondary fields such as date of birth for individuals.
- Retrieve the results of the screening process from the World-Check database.
- Flag cases for Ongoing Screening, and retrieve the World-Check results from the Ongoing Screening process.
- Upload internal and third-party lists to screen against on the World-Check One platform using Watchlist Screening.
- Synchronous or asynchronous screening API requests.
- The Qual-ID RDP API helps to automate your business processes by performing Identity Verification and Document Verification, so that you can comply with regulations and identify potential financial crime.
- You can onboard your customers faster and easier with robust API documentation, trusted and vetted data sources, normalized data fields, and an easy RESTful API integration.
The DataScope Select APIs offer programmatic access to Refinitiv content in a more flexible way than the browser- and FTP-based data access solutions. They can be used to create an infinite number of client applications
Refinitiv Data Libraries
The Refinitiv Data Library provides a set of ease-of-use interfaces offering coders uniform access to the breadth and depth of financial data and services available on the Refinitiv Data Platform.