Build Financial Models in Python using Datastream Web Service
Presenter: Jonathan Legrand from Refinitiv
Length: 60 mins
If you need to construct complex models, Python and R are probably the best ubiquitous and robust languages you can consider. Datastream allows for seamless integration in your code – minimizing the hassle of data tidying and normalising it.
In this webinar, Developer Advocates discuss the topic with following samples:
- Ease of use: Rank countries by their aggregated ESG SDG scores.
- Implementation in models in Python: Estimate income and expenditure-approach monthly GDP values using the Holt-Winters model.
- Implementation in models in R: Forecasting Index price movements based on Information Demand data.
You will learn:
- How to easily use DSWS in Python and R.
- How to inject the DSWS data into tables, data-frames, models and charts.