Environment, Social & Governance (ESG)
With sustainability high on the agenda for so many companies it's never been more important to enable fast and easy access to ESG data - our suite of web APIs and feeds make access easy
Use the ESG API to build sustainability into investment strategy with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data and services, covering thousands of companies.
Feed and APIs provide access to standardized ESG data points (400+) and analytics (70+) on 70% of global market cap based on publicly reported company data – reflecting official company disclosure on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics.
Complete line of auditability from documents (such as annual reports), to company data points, company scores, fund ratings based on robust fund holdings data, with just a few lines of Python code
ESG Data Is available via anumber of mechanisms depending on your use case:
|Scheduled Bulk ESG Data or On-Demand||DataScope Select REST API|
|Bulk ESG Data or Request Response||Refinitiv Data Platform API|
|Desktop Request Response||Eikon Data API|
This page will provide you with access to example workflows complete with code samples and snippets, as well as full jupyter notebooks and source code available on Github.
- Basic retrieval of ESG data.
- ESG discolusures (who is making public ESG data).
- Hw disclosures have shifted over time and global company coverage.
- Using proxy information to derive ESG scores and sustainable development goals on a country level
- How to analyse how ESG scores may relate company performance using various measures.