Following the inaugral Indian Developer Day in Bangalore, we are continuing the series in Mumbai, discussing our Elektron Data Platform, Eikon APIs and our readiness for the Cloud.
Register now for this developer event that will provide updates on a number of new developments in our API landscape as well as offering the chance to meet other developers in your region. Live code guaranteed!
This event is organized by developers for developers who want to find out how to leverage Thomson Reuters APIs to address their current and future challenges.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Thomson Reuters Developer Community – everything in a single portal
- New Elektron Data Platform Overview: discover how to access all of our content and services in a simplified and standardized way with our new cloud based distribution platform and web API
- Explore our cloud APIs for comprehensive pricing, reference and tick data for your research, trading strategies and risk management
- Elektron SDK Overview and Ease of Use: power your enterprise with the broadest and deepest range of real time financial and news content, save significant time and boost your productivity with this easy to use API
- Use WebSockets to integrate the full universe of real-time content into a multitude of client technology environments with ease
- Harness the full power of Eikon Desktop Platform for quantitative analysis using our new Eikon Data API
- Leverage Eikon's integration tools to create new apps and simplify workflows on the desktop