PermID - Record Matching - RESTful API
The goal of this Quick Start is to guide you through the Record Matching API, and how to make best use of it using standard API interfaces such as the Swagger UI. Swagger UI is a great tool that documents and allows you to test REST APIs. Once you have completed this QuickStart, you'll be able to experiment and then better understand the different operations, parameters of the API as well as the server responses.
This Quick Start will guide you through the following steps:
- Getting ready - Prerequisites before making an API call
- Create your PermID account and the associated access token
- Try out the Record Matching API
To learn more...
To learn more about the API, we are sure you'll find these very useful:
- Record Matching API User Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any querstions regarding the use of Record Matching API or any support questions in general, please use the Q&A section of the Developer Community and raise them there.