PermID - Record Matching - RESTful API
We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our data update mechanisms. Unfortunately, the data might not be updated. Our development team is working on a solution, we are sorry for any inconvenience.
The PermID Record Matching API allows you to match your own entity Person, Organization, Instrument, and Quote records with Refinitiv PermIDs. Once you have the PermID for a specific entity, you can retrieve the details using its PermID URL and enrich your database with the full extent of Refinitiv data.
The PermID Record Matching API is a REST API, which uses the POST verb. You can provide the entity records to match either as part of the REST call body, or in a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file. You can make a request using a csv file that contains up to 1000* records.
- If you have your own universe, simply upload up to 1,000* of your own records
- Using the provided template include name, ticker, RIC plus any other fields you have, and then upload the template to get your matches
- The engine will return PermIDs for entities that match the Refinitiv content
* Note: When matching against Person entity, you can submit up to 400 records in one request, and up to 1000 records for other entities.
What you think is important to us. Please feel free to contact us in the following ways:
- For general queries and support issues, please use the Q&A Forum of the Developer Community and raise them there
- If you would like to send us your feedback, comments and suggestions (not support issues), please send them to email@example.com