PermID - Entity Search - RESTful API
Before making actual API calls, please ensure that you are setup fully to do so. Given below are the prerequisites for making the best use of the API:
Create your PermID account and the associated access token
The PermID Entity Search API requires an access-token to be provided for every API call that you wish to make. This access token (also know as API key) is unique and is associated with only your PermID account .
Note: The same token can be used for all PermID APIs (Entity Search, Record Matching and Intelligent Tagging)
Exsitng User: If you are an existing user you would have received the access token via email when you registered with PermID.org. Alternateively, once logged in to PermID.org, you can view your access tokenin two ways:
1. At the top right of the page, click on your emaild address and then on Display my API token, OR
2. Click on APIs and then on Display my API token
New User: If you are a new user, you must first register with PermID.org. To Register, please follow these steps:
- Visit the PermID.org portal (https://permid.org)
- Click on the 'REGISTER' link at the top right corner
- Fill in the registration form with the required information and click on Register to MyRefinitiv button
- Complete the registration process, as instructed. On successful registration, the access token will be assigned and emailed to you
If you have any querstions regarding the use of Entity Search API or any support questions in general, please use the Q&A section of the Developer Community and raise them there.