Python Quants Video Tutorial Series
To coincide with the release of the Eikon Data API 1.0.0, the Developer Community team have been working with Dr. Yves Hilpisch (author and founder of The Python Quants) to create a series of 13 tutorial videos and accompanying Jupyter notebooks - on various applications of this new API.
The topics of these videos range from data retrieval, to machine learning, to algo trading, building in complexity. We hope you find these videos and associated Jupyter notebooks useful.
- Getting started on Windows
- Getting started on MAC OS (Beta)
- Data Retrieval
- Financial Data Science
- Portfolio Theory
- Algorithmic Trading
- Financial Time Series Prediction using Machine Learning
- Derivative Analytics I: Data for Chains of Option
- NLP I: News Text Analysis
- NLP II: Sentiment Scoring for News
- Derivative Analytics II: Calibrating an Options Pricing Model
- Deep Learning: Financial Time Series Prediction using DNNs