The growing complexity of investments and portfolio diversification along with increased market volatility and tighter regulations means evaluated pricing is becoming a critical business requirement for firms to possess.
Thomson Reuters Pricing Service (TRPS) is an independent, global evaluated pricing source covering over 2.5 million fixed income securities, derivatives and bank loans.
Features and Benefits
Extensive Global Coverage: Our pricing service covers 2.5 million over-the-counter (OTC) fixed income and derivative
Full-Scale Pricing Service: The evaluations process encompasses strict validation procedures to monitor tolerance breaks,
unchanged prices, broker quote consistency and data integrity.
Faster Delivery: Evaluations are delivered multiple times per day including standard market snapshot times.
Regulatory Compliance: Transparency is offered for all evaluations and includes price recipes, corresponding market
color and other relevant data. Commentary is available for issues that break tolerance thresholds.
Direct Access to Experts: Our professional and experienced evaluators apply consistent and transparent pricing
methodologies, reflecting regulatory and accounting standards.
Independent Pricing: Thomson Reuters is a completely independent third party pricing provider with no conflicts of
interest as the company does not originate, issue, trade, buy, sell or position these instruments.
Transparency: Professional, experienced evaluators apply consistent and transparent pricing methodologies, reflecting
regulatory and accounting standards.
Reliable and consistent – In the current volatile market, our evaluated prices offer proven reliability and
Additional Content Info
Extensive Global Coverage
Coverage spans all major financial markets and prices are available at multiple times daily. TRPS evaluations, which provide detailed transparency and market insight,
are designed to support asset managers, custodian banks, mutual fund administrators and risk managers.
- Global Government and Corporate bonds including Sovereign debt, investment grade and high yield bonds, convertible securities and money market instruments
- US Municipal bonds
- Mortgage backed securities including fixed and floating rate instruments
- Structured Finance instruments including asset backed securities (ABS), collateralized mortgage obligations (CMO), residential mortgage backed securities (RMBS), commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS), collateralized loan obligations (CLO) and collateralized debt obligations (CDO)
- Interest rate, FX, Credit, Commodity and Equity derivatives and Structured Notes
- Bank Loans
Full Scale Pricing Service
• Battle-tested Terms and Conditions support our evaluations every day
• Market color is actively monitored throughout the day and appliedas appropriate to our evaluations
• Strict validation processes are in place to monitor tolerance breaks, unchanged prices, broker quote consistency and data integrity
• In-house and external pricing models are constantly tested to handle large volumes and extreme market conditions
• Up-to-date market standards and procedures, coupled with our SSAE 16 certifications, offer clients trust globally
With over one hundred evaluators across the world, Thomson Reuters brings clients global coverage with local knowledge. Our professional and experienced evaluators apply consistent and transparent pricing methodologies, reflecting regulatory and accounting standards.
Transparency is offered for all evaluations and includes price recipes,corresponding market color and other relevant data. Commentary is available for issues that break tolerance thresholds.
Direct access to an evaluator for price challenges is always available and allows clients to access additional color, clarification and validation. All challenges are addressed prior to the next day’s pricing cycle.
Thomson Reuters Datascope
supports a full cross-asset offering for pricing, reference data, and derived
analytics. Covering all major asset classes, including fixed income,
equities, futures and options, money, funds, loans, CDS/IRS and OTC equity
options, as well as corporate actions data, estimates, entity data and news,
DataScope Select provides flexible extraction capabilities, including file
customization, scheduling and trigger options, intraday snaps and third-party
entitlements. Cross-platform support is available for data retrieval and
includes a zero-footprint web interface, FTP connection (internet or private
network (BT Radianz (MPLS) or Delivery Direct) and API internet client
server. Fee-liable, subject to terms and conditions.
CSV, XMLFTP, WebsiteOn Demand
Thomson Reuters Eikon
analytics and exclusive news on financial markets – delivered in an elegant
and intuitive desktop and mobile interface.
HTMLDesktop, ExcelOn Demand